What is Women Executives’ Roundtable?
Women Executives’ Roundtable is an enhanced membership level that provides veteran, high-level, women business owners the opportunity to connect with other high-level women business owners regarding common business issues. 2017 Women Executives’ Roundtable application
The Mission of Women Executives’ Roundtable is to provide a professional forum where established NAWBO women business owners and executive managers can actively and confidentially exchange ideas and discuss business methods and concerns to advance their skills and promote their effectiveness as leaders in their respective businesses.
Why Should You Join?
Women Executives’ Roundtable members will enjoy a variety of benefits including facilitated roundtables on advanced-level topics, attendance at the national NAWBO annual conference, special recognition at Chapter events and in various Chapter publications, and exclusive opportunities to network with like-minded business women and Chapter Corporate Partners.
- Professionally facilitated roundtable meetings held monthly.
- Exclusive membership restricted to 10 participants, with no competing business categories.
- Recognition at monthly NAWBO Tucson luncheon, website, monthly eVista newsletter, and weekly Power Your Week email
- Distinctive membership badge
How Do I Qualify for Membership?
Women Executives’ Roundtable is open to NAWBO women business owners as well as non-member women business-owners or key executives in the community on an invitation-only basis who meet the following:
Minimum Membership Requirements:
- Five years or more continuous and current ownership of a business OR key executive-level position in an organization (profit or non-profit)
- At least one employee (W-2, not contract labor and excluding the prospective member owner or executive)
- Gross sales of $375,000 per year (business owners); Budget responsibilities of $500,000 per year (executive – for profit) or $250,000 per year (executive – non-profit)
What Can I Expect at Each Meeting?
We know your time is valuable! Meetings will be held monthly on an established day and time. They will last no more than 2 1/2 hours and include a brief time for social interaction and networking at the beginning. The majority of time, however, will be dedicated to productive discussion centering around a pre-selected topic gleaned from the membership base as being important to their businesses. Time will also be allowed for a “roundtable” opportunity to bring up other issues for discussion that evening. The meeting will be facilitated to ensure that discussion keeps moving, is productive and stays within time constraints. In addition, a variety of outside “speakers” with knowledge from their respective fields of expertise, will lead the selected topic of discussion at a majority of the meetings.
What Does It Cost?
Annual membership for this exclusive roundtable is $1275. This includes local and national membership dues.
Apply for a Women Executives’ Roundtable membership today!
Contact Mary Keysor, Group Facilitator, at 520.990.7202.