Spring 2017 Membership Drive
March & April 2017
All New and Renewing members receive a suite of benefits, designed to provide instant exposure!
2016 Membership Benefits
TUCSON CHAPTER BENEFITS
An investment in a NAWBO membership provides a portfolio of benefits that propel business growth and fuel personal and professional development. Here are a few benefits that a NAWBO Membership offers.
NAWBO Greater Tucson Provides Networking Opportunities, Resource, Education and Information as well as Marketing and PR Exposure for your business:
- Monthly networking, business and social opportunities with hundreds of women-owned businesses allow you to form alliances with members to do business
- Inclusion in local online and printed Chapter directory
- Introduction to Membership with "30 second commercial" opportunity
- Participation in a MasterMind group, your own personal "board of directors"
- Activity Group participation; develop or enhance communication, organization and business skills by becoming a leader within the Chapter
- Open For Discussion monthly opportunity to discuss issues within peer group
- Name/Company recognition at monthly meetings and in the eVISTA; tell the community what's new with your business
- Promotional and advertising opportunities at Chapter events
- Product or service showcasing at monthly meetings/events
- Subscription to weekly information via Chapter email and bi-monthly eVISTA newsletter
- Discounts, special products and services from members and local Corporate Partners
- Educational classes and seminars hosted by NAWBO
- Attend seminars, classes, events and functions with our Strategic Alliances at member rates
- Volunteer and make a difference within the Chapter and the community while enhancing leadership skills
- Participate in quarterly roundtable mixers with peers and Corporate Partners
- Ability to vote in Chapter elections
- Be recognized by your peers through local leadership awards
Contact our Membership Director to learn more about specific events, committees, and opportunities available. You can also attend monthly meetings to connect with businesswomen who can become clients, vendors, alliance partners, and resources.
- Regional and National connections with other women business owners to exchange ideas and opportunities
- Listing in a printed directory and a web-based membership directory of the nation’s premier women business owners
- Leadership & business development training and opportunities, including an online community of women business owners for special interest groups, vendor or joint venture searches, and help forums
- Website with business articles, NAWBO resources/updates, links to members and Corporate Partners
- Membership rates to NAWBO-sponsored national, regional and local events
- Subscription to NAWBO SmartBrief, a twice weekly email news brief created for women business owners.
- Discounts for products and services from members in more than 80 chapters as well as special deals from National Corporate Partners
Getting the Most out of Your Membership!
The following documents are great checklists to have and use whether you are a new member or an existing member in the Greater Tucson chapter.
Address: P.O. Box 31927 Tucson, AZ 85751