Four Reasons To Align Your Business With NAWBO Greater Tucson
- To gain access to women business owners in Greater Tucson“Women-owned firms account for 40% of all privately held firms.” The Center for Women’s Business Research Are women business owners an integral part of your marketing strategy?
- To expose your business to educated women consumers in Greater Tucson“Women make 43% more decisions than men about the home; 31% divide decisions equally.” Pew ResearchWhat percentage of your customers are women?
- To create strategic alliances that give you access to other companies’ clients“Strategic alliances are sweeping through nearly every industry and are becoming an essential driver to superior growth.” Booz-Allen & HamiltonHow are you gaining access to new market share?
- To have a positive impact on the long-term value of your brand“Studies show in past recessions, companies who continued to aggressively market themselves realized an average sales growth of 275% over the next five years, versus a 19% growth rate of those who significantly cut marketing expenses.” Go To Market StrategiesWhere do you want to be at the end of the recession?
Through working with NAWBO you’ll be able to measure:
- Increased web hits
- Increased phone calls
- Increased revenue
- Increased resources
- Have guaranteed access to women business owners and consumers.
Work with an organization that is forward thinking.
- Feel secure about where you are spending your marketing dollars.
- Follow a systematic approach to marketing your business in front of women.